Our response to the COVID-19
To patrons of THE BLACK BOX and our FPAC community:
The health and safety of our artists, staff, and patrons is our priorty and we are taking the following precautions at THE BLACK BOX as we address concerns with the Coronavirus.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning and public spaces within the theater
- All seats are being disinfected following every performance
- Recycled program books are not being re-used for at least 72-hours
- Anyone not feeling well or experiencing flu-like symptoms is encouraged to stay home
- We encourage best hygiene practices regarding thorough hand washing, avoiding face touching, and covering sneezes and coughs
- Signs regarding proper hygiene practices have been placed in all restrooms of the theater
- At Legally Blonde performances, doors will open 45 minutes prior to curtain to alleviate crowding in the lobby
Presently, all performances at THE BLACK BOX are proceeding as scheduled. If needed, updates will be provided by email, on our website, Vendini ticket platform, and through social media.